Hey everyone! What’s up?
- I haven’t updated in a few weeks, because things have been really weird for me. I have been dealing with some personal things, and trying to figure out how much time I need to put into each thing I’m doing.
- I have a few streams at random times, and I will have to continue the random times right now for at least this week. I’m not sure how long this will be the case. However, this is due to other work, health, and my overall wellbeing.
- This week I do plan to do more gaming streams. I done one early this morning, but I will do at least 3 4 hour streams this week.
- I still need to finish LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7. I do plan to do this on stream. I did finish Years 1-4 completely and got all of my trophies! This will probably be one of my streams this week.
- I need to do more Rise Of The Tomb Raider, but I’m not sure if that will be this week. If it’s not this week it will be next week. I am thinking that I should go on and finish LEGO HP first.
- I am doing a Role Play stream series now of Fallout 3, and plan to do Fallout 4 as well as Fallout New Vegas as well. While 3 and 4 are definitely going to be Role Played, New Vegas may not be the first time. I’ve never been able to finish NV before, and I’d like to do that first to get a better understanding of the game itself.
- I am also adding more random streams. If I am playing on console it may be Minecraft or ARK. However, I will probably be playing on PC, which will probably be Neverwinter, Cities Skylines, or maybe Terraria.
- Despite not streaming a lot I have been hard at work for the stream. I setup a completely new profile / scene collection on OBS for PC gaming, ironed out my webcam problems, and a few other things. I tried to get Ankhbot R2 running, but no matter what I do it says my PC does not support this app. I will either figure out how to do everything it does in OBS myself, or create something that will work for me.
- My new schedule will set aside at least 4 hours on 3 days for game streams. However, I will absolutely stream longer if I feel up to it. I have set aside a day for leather work, a day for music production, and at least 3 days a week for art. My streams may include these things as well, but they will not replace the gaming streams.