Hey, what’s up? This week is still a little weird for me. However, I do have some things changing that I need to talk about.
- This week’s streaming schedule is completely random.
- I will be playing either LEGO Harry Potter 1 or 2, and / or Tomb Raider.
- The reason I am not playing Tomb Raider as often is the camera bounce in the game makes me sick. I have played this game before, and it didn’t bother me at all. However, this time it’s really messing with me. I think this is due to the TV being higher on the wall.
- I am doing streams of the LEGO Harry Potter story modes. However, I’m not sure if I will play the rest of the game on stream or not. I am actually thinking that having something to play off stream would be very good for me.
- I have started making video tutorials again, and plan to do them every week as long as I can find something to make them on. This will require that I either don’t stream or only stream for 4 hours on the day I make them. I also have to upload them, which means I can’t stream during that time.
- I am working on a new schedule for next week and beyond.
Here’s a look at my plans for the future
- I plan to create something as often as I can, which includes the following things…
- I will be getting back into creating art, and doing streams and videos of it. Only select pieces will be done on stream, but I will make videos for as many as I can.
- I am building my collection of tools I need for leather working. Once that’s done I will begin to produce leather products either for me or for sale when I can. Once I feel I am decent at it I will do streams and videos of this as well.
- I will continue to play games on stream, but I won’t be able to do as many or for more than 4 hours if I have other things to do on those days.
- I may have to take breaks from streaming due to my health, and well being. I understand that this is not something most streamers do, but most streamers don’t have the medical problems that I do either.
- I plan to start doing the art and leather mixed with my creative freelancing and video production as a full time business. The streaming will become a side job at this time, but I will still do it as much as I can.