Firstly, I’d like to welcome everyone to the new ongoing Let’s Play: Gaming Entertainment Blog “What’s Up?” Secondly, let me explain what this Blog Post Series is.
What’s Up? is replacing the old Vlogs that I used to do over on YouTube, and may even migrate back into those again. In What’s Up? I will be telling what’s going on, hopefully on a regular basis, with LPGE, my business, and myself. The title of each What’s Up? will have a date, and, if need be, a sub version if more than one is posted in a single day. So What’s Up?
- I have been playing Dragon Quest Builders on my Twitch stream since I finished up FFXV. I am currently in Chapter 4, and have a lot of stuff left to do. I am trying to finish it today, but I doubt that happens. I vow to finish at least by Tuesday at the latest though.
- I changed my Twitch name from LetsPlayGE to MichaelTheArch to better reflect me as a streamer. I want to do gaming and creative streams, because I am a gamer and multifaceted artist.
- I have started a Community on Twitch called LetsPlayGE which is for people doing Let’s Plays, or Live Gaming Streams with Commentary.
- I’ve been constantly updating, upgrading, and tweaking my rig & streaming setup. I am getting things done in much better manners for the most part.
- I have purchased FaceRig, and will be using it in various videos, clips, streams, and in various ways.
- I am currently working on designing a new logo for the Twitch Channel. The logo currently consists of a folded angel wing drawn digitally in SketchBook Pro. Unfortunately, I currently cannot use Sketchbook Pro on my desktop, and therefore cannot capture or stream the process. It’s a Windows 8.1 Update problem.
- I have a shoulder / neck injury of some sort, and it just will not go away. I’m not sure if I pulled a muscle, slept on it wrong, or what is going on. However, this injury is majoryly hindering my studio revamp clean up. As soon as I can get the studio finished I’ll do a tour, and start my creative streams as well.
It might be weird to do these in a list form, but it just feels right to me!